Terms and Conditions
All prices are in New Zealand Dollars and are inclusive of any Goods and Services Tax (GST) unless stated otherwise, but are exclusive of delivery charges.
All delivery charges are added at checkout. It is your responsibility to ensure that your delivery information is correct, to ensure you are charged correctly.
All prices are correct at time of publication. We reserve the right to change prices at any time.
We aim to get your order out to you as fast as possible. We always do our best to process your order on the same day it is received. There may be delays due to courier collection times, public holidays or weekends.
As our Kc Kombucha is a live product that requires refrigeration to preserve the delicious flavours, we will sometimes hold orders, to ensure that your order is not sitting in a courier depot over the weekend. If this is the case with your order, we will email you to let you know when it will be sent.
We normally send North Island orders Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. South Island orders are normally sent Monday and Tuesday only. We do not ship outside New Zealand. We only deliver to New Zealand street addresses, no PO Box deliveries.
Free delivery applies to all purchases made over $40.00, however, there is a rural delivery surcharge. The cost of delivery is stated on our website, when you place an order, and will be clearly listed on your emailed order. Click and Collect is available free of charge for all purchases.
It is your responsibility to choose the correct shipping option, when placing an order. If the shipping information provided is incorrect, we will contact you via email to clarify and if required, organize payment for the balance that is required, prior to shipping your order to you.
North Island – expected delivery is 1-2 business days
South Island – expected delivery is 3-4 business days
Rural Delivery – please add an extra 1-2 days to the above times
RETURNS & REFUNDS
We love our kombucha and hope you do too. In the unlikely event, that you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason, please get in touch with us via email email@example.com.
Our standard returns policy is 30 days. If 30 days have passed since you made your purchase with us, then we are unfortunately unable to offer you a refund or exchange.
If your purchase was within 30 days, and you are unhappy with your purchase, please get in touch with us, by email, stating what the issue is and we may arrange a refund or a replacement. As Kc Kombucha is a perishable product, your kombucha must have been stored in a refrigerator, for the duration of the time in your possession, to be eligible for a refund.
We may require proof of purchase, to assist us with the refund process. We may require you to return the Kc Kombucha to us, at your expense or ours, to allow us to do further testing on the product.
If approved for a refund, your refund may be processed to a bank account of your choice, or returned to the credit card used at the time of purchase. Refunds will be communicated via email, and will be processed within 5 working days.
Please note that we do not have to provide a refund if you have simply changed your mind about a purchase, so please choose carefully. If the goods are faulty, then we will meet our obligations under the Consumer Guarantees Act to provide a remedy.
Sale items are not refundable.
All Kombucha City Gift Cards are electronic. You will receive an email containing your voucher number, voucher value, issue date and expiry date.
The emailed Gift Card may be redeemed for purchases online at https://www.kombuchacity.co.nz/collections/all.
Kombucha City Gift Cards are not redeemable for cash or refundable.
Gift cards can only be used once, by one person and cannot be redeemed for Subscription Orders. No change will be given.
Gift cards will not be replaced if lost, stolen or destroyed.
If your order exceeds the amount of your Gift Card, you must pay for the balance with a credit card.
Kombucha City Gift Cards expire 6 months after purchase.
- The purpose of this website is to provide information about Kombucha City Limited.
- Kombucha City Limited is not responsible if you rely on any information you access on or through this website. Kombucha City Limited is also not responsible for information provided by third parties that you may access on or through this website.
- We do not warrant or represent that our website will operate in a continuous or fault-free basis, will be completely secure or private all of the time, or will be free from viruses or other harmful features. However, we do take reasonable steps to avoid or mitigate these types of issues.
- The laws of New Zealand apply to the use of this website, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of New Zealand.
- If you continue to use our website you are deemed to have accepted these terms.
- Kombucha City Limited either owns the copyright in or has the right to use all text and images published on this website, and its overall design.
- You may download and print out any part of this website for your own personal use. However, you may not otherwise copy or use any information or material from this website (including for commercial purposes) without the express written permission of Kombucha City Limited.
- We only permit electronic links to pages of this website from which these terms can be accessed. You may not provide an electronic link to any other page of this website or to any other documents hosted on this website without our consent. We reserve the right to request that you remove an electronic link to this website at any time and you agree to remove such a link immediately.
- Where access to restricted parts of this website is subject to more specific terms, those terms apply instead.